Currently seeking enthusiastic Interaction Designers to create engaging and meaningful interactive experiences for end users globally. We're looking for a passionate IxD designer to help us redefine how consumers will use the internet to search for jobs and candidates, connect, network and manage their careers.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of interaction designers, visual designers, user researchers and copywriters committed to developing innovative, easy-to-use, best-of-breed new products and overhauling existing ones in accordance with client's new brand guidelines.
You will participate in UX research, persona development, scenario modeling, concepts, annotated wireframes, interactive models, and functional prototypes alongside your UX Lead, who will provide you with direction and guidance throughout all the teamwork activities. You will be exposed to web 2.0 paradigms and methodologies that will transform linear UX thinking into a multidimensional experience.
This position offers competitive salary, a bonus plan, excellent benefits, career advancement opportunities and a collaborative team environment! This position is located in the metro west area of Boston.
· Bring strong creative, conceptual and problem-solving skills to translate conceptual ideas (business needs and user goals) into interaction and design solutions.
· Assess data from multiple sources (product requirements, tech constraints, UX research, web analytics.) and synthesize it in order to develop efficient user scenarios, taxonomies, classification schemes, navigation systems, design patterns, etc.
· Create and effectively present UX deliverables (wireframes, workflows, prototypes, etc.) to explain and negotiate design solutions to key stakeholders.
· Develop competitive assessments and perform site heuristic reviews.
· Help define, request and incorporate relevant and recent UX research and data from customer feedback to appropriately inform design decisions.
· Help define UX performance metrics (error rate, abandon rate, average number of clicks, perceived easiness, etc.) for every project to track its success.
· Upholding UX guiding principles and style in project execution.
· Create, maintain and share project documentation and UX guidelines after project execution.
· Disseminate best practices across the UX organization.
· 3+ years experience in comparable roles.
· Bachelor's degree required in design-related discipline: Interaction, Graphic or Interface design.
· Proven track record delivering high quality work while hitting commitments and timeframes based on product and business requirements.
· Ability to successfully execute on, and load balance across, multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
· Collaborative approach that brings good resolution decisions to tough design questions and issues.
· Strategic thinking while executing with great attention to detail.
· Thorough understanding of overall web site design, including basic usability, industry standards, web analytics and brand.
· Proficient to expert in some of these tools: Microsoft Visio, Intuitec, Axure, Morae, UserView, Clickdensity, Tapefailure, Photoshop, Fireworks.
· Knowledge of cross-platform browser compatibility restrictions and requirements.
· Experience with web 2.0, design patterns, rich internet applications and delivery methodologies desired.
Branch Manager - Sapphire National Recruiting
(800) 676-9559 X.1708