The Information Architect is responsible for translating interactive concepts into effective information architectures. The ideal candidate will be well versed in a broad range of disciplines including interface design, user-centered design, information architecture, and usability. This candidate will consistently generate new ideas and strategies for the team and for our clients.
· Conceptualize and design site architectures and architectural themes.
· Develop wire frames, process and user flows, interactive prototypes, use cases, and other evaluative documentation.
· Present Information Architecture solutions internally and externally.
· Prepare and conduct user validation and/or usability testing sessions, evaluate results and present actionable recommendations.
· Perform heuristic evaluations, documenting results and translating the findings into design improvements.
· Partner with Emerging Media Strategists to concept cutting edge ideas for existing and prospective clients for the organization.
Skills and Experience:
· At least three to five years of successful experience working in the interactive space and on fortune 500 brands.
· Must possess strong communication and presentation skills for both internal and client facing presentations.
· Experience presenting creative concepts, site architecture, and technical requirements to clients.
· Proven ability to multi-task and work to deadlines.
· Thorough comprehension of interactive media trends and web development technologies, including Flash, HTML, CSS, Visio/OmniGraffle, Microsoft office. Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver is a plus!